Monday 4 May 2015

Place Specific Detail

Here's an example of a mind-map using place specific detail. You'll notice I occasionally break my number of words rule but it is solely fact based - I do not explain or write paragraphs.

I have numbers, percentages, places, names. If I included a few of these in any answer about a migration case study it would show the examiner that I am an A* geographer.

Eastern Europe to UK Case study - Download it to see it full screen

We will be working on memorising Place Specific Detail (PSD) over the next week. You should still be doing your own revision and practising your exam answers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31488046

Exam questions

Evaluate the impact of migration to 'your place'.

Explain one change that has occurred in your place and how it effects different groups of people.

For a named place explain why people migrate there.


No comments:

Post a Comment